Training and Quality Assurance Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Training and Quality Assurance Manager within the customer service team who shares a passion for service excellence and learning and development. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living and leading and the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is obsessed with the member experience, strategic and self-driven, has strong verbal and written communication skills, and loves solving problems. You are passionate about CLEAR’s vision and you inspire others to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Develop training strategy to include schedule, content and assessments leveraging existing tools to conduct both in person and remote training activities.
- Prepare and present executive level project and training plans.
- Recommend, design and implement learning paths tied back to measurable business objectives.
- Utilize adult learning principles to build and iterate upon new hire and ongoing training needs.
- Work with the leadership team to establish closed loop processes that ensure continuous improvement in training and knowledge management.
- Update and maintain internal knowledge base and manage weekly newsletter execution.
- Evaluate cases to ensure compliance with our service and security protocols and assess the quality of the member experience.
- Manage outsourced provider’s quality performance, ensuring the company’s objectives are consistently met.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions with the department’s leadership team and outsourced provider.
- Review and analyze customer satisfaction reports and identify training opportunities.
- Develop and implement a proactive internal communications strategy.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years’ experience developing and overseeing contact center training.
- Proven ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization including cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills with ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and effectively manage change by providing hands on leadership.
- Skilled with using data and analysis to drive decision making.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Schedule flexibility, including evening, weekend and holiday hours as dictated by business need.