UI Developer at Crossix
UI Developer - Veeva Data Cloud
What You'll Do
Crossix is looking for a UI Engineer to build react based user interfaces to support data visualizations, application management and internal devops tools for Crossix’ data insights products. You’ll be a part of a small team focused on launching New Products using data to drive decisions and provide insights to customers. You’ll be building the user interfaces that allow our customers to configure core settings, check the status of various jobs, understand insights, and drill into insights to learn more. You'll integrate with the backend REST services and will work directly with the backend team to ensure the API design is correct.
- Work with a UX team to review feature designs and determine how best to implement them
- Design and build the user interfaces in an agile environment using react, redux and other modern web development tools and patterns
- Work with the other developers on the team on the design of the REST APIs used by the UI
- Integrate your UIs with other systems (building web component-based products)
- Work in a small team environment within a highly successful company that is growing fast
- Play with the latest technology and keep your skills current
What You've Done
- 5+ years commercial experience, including at least 3 in a UI engineering position
- ES6, React and Redux experience
- Experience building and shipping cloud-based web applications
- Experience with data visualization libraries (chart.js, highcharts, D3, etc)
- Tenacity, technical skills and ability to contribute quickly
- Demonstrated success in a startup mode
- A focus on creating highly performant, scalable products
- Creativity and a self-starting willingness to explore new technologies
- College degree in math, computer science, systems engineering or a similar technical field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and approach.
- Experience elaborating business requirements into specific implementable tasks with effort estimations.
- Worked using an agile sprint-based methodology
- Developed test methodology for web applications
- Experience building web applications which specifically facilitate data analysis
- Basic knowledge of production deployment using AWS technologies
- Basic knowledge of Python for work automation
- Development of prototypes using Sketch, or a similar alternative
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.