MLB Advanced Media is looking to immediately fill a Unity Technical Artist position.
As the main link between Art and Engineering, you are responsible for making Art Direction possible in technical terms. You understand the limits, know how to push these, and work to make visually complex ideas a reality. You know what the best examples of gaming look like today and have a plan to improve on these.
- Define Art pipeline and develop efficient workflows for the Art team
- Research and create new techniques and procedures to improve game asset quality
- Help improve and refine shader, texture, and lighting quality
- Identify and fix pipeline issues
- Mentor and support the Art team
- Assist with problem-solving of daily production issues
- 3+ years experience in the video game industry on Console or Mobile AAA
- Experience working with Unity, or significant experience with other AAA engines
- Complete understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Expert knowledge of current gen 3d software
- Scripting experience in MEL, Python or similar
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop scripting techniques
- Shader authoring skills (HLSL, GLSL, CGFX)
- Experience with Allegorithmic Substance, ShaderForge or similar
- Portfolio, and / or reel demonstrating relevant artistic and technical skills required
We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack
- The opportunity to work with a world-class team of artists, designers and engineers
- The opportunity to work on award-winning and complex apps and systems
- The opportunity to have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Amazing benefits including - 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision.