Vice President, QA and Dev Infrastructure
Peloton Product Software team is looking for a Quality and Development Infrastructure leader who will be responsible for setting the direction of and delivering the Quality of our Connected Fitness products (1P) and our applications on third party devices.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the processes and infrastructure to deliver quality products that fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical and people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on quality, automation and process scalability, and building and leading a world class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create roadmaps for the team to help deliver on the company vision
- Drive developer efficiency and CI/CD process for all Product SW Teams
- Be both a technical Leader and people manager
- Grow the team and help shape processes and culture as the team and the company grows
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for assessment and improvements
- Determine the right balance of connectors versus internal teams to deliver on the quality goals of the company
- 15+ years of experience on QA and Development Infrastructure, including 10+ years of hand-on technical management
- Experience shipping integrated consumer hardware products and applications software on 3P Android and IOS devices including TVs and Web platforms
- Experience shipping application software in international markets
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leveraging offshore contractors and internal teams
Peloton is building the best place for team members from every walk of life to grow their careers. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, and retail showrooms in the US, UK, and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.