Voice Platform Engineer (Talkdesk) at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced Voice Platform Engineer to play a key role in the ongoing support and development of our Talkdesk platform. This position offers the opportunity to gain exposure to ever advancing Contact Center technologies working with market leading technology partners.
Looking for a professional Voice Platform Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of the Talkdesk Contact Center portfolio. The position will directly support multiple business units using Talkdesk products and solutions. You will be responsible for leading and delivering medium to large projects involving the planning, design, configuration, and technical support of the Talkdesk platform. The role will be hands-on but will also be expected to collaborate with stakeholders to oversee work as well as develop standards, methodologies, and procedures relevant to the role.
- Strong hands on technical experience of configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the Talkdesk Contact Center systems.
- Knowledge of other contact center technologies.
- Directly support business initiated projects, including:
- Develop call center configuration items such as call flow routing, IVR routing, non-voice contact routing, report development, investigation of integration points, etc. in the Contact Center system.
- Work with 3rd parties / vendors to articulate business needs, and ensure work is delivered accurately and to specification.
- Direct and communicate with leadership on status of programs and open issues.
- Provide support on Talkdesk solutions, providing incident and change management.
- Providing an engineering response to service requests from business units.
- Leading Contact Center system maintenance checks.
- Diagnosing and resolving complex software, hardware and usage issues.
- Applying all company and departmental policies, procedures and work instructions to daily tasks and proactively contributing to improving these where possible.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a Talkdesk or related environment with technical experience in distributed technologies and systems development.
- Extensive experience including call flows, vectors, and adjunct routing, system architecture, design principles and implementation.
- Experience with configuration and support experience in a complex multi-layered environment.
- Excellent organizational skills including reporting, written and oral communication and task prioritization.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-directed individual.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.