You will be working within an agile scrum team building the infrastructure and tools that support some of Peloton’s next generation of front-end applications. We are looking for a strong full-stack developer to join our team and bring this system live. You will get the opportunity to expand your existing knowledge and work on different technologies across the API, the Web, and Mobile, as well as help, build out the CI/CD pipeline.IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
Develop a deep understanding of our user-facing applications, their delivery, observability, and their architectures while being a part of a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers, focusing on delivering value to our members, while building out our in-house e-commerce platform.
- Familiar with building and operating production software in the cloud at scale using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure, or a similar provider
- CI/CD solutions like Github Actions and Jenkins
- Experience with serverless Architecture
- Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with a strong sense of ownership
- Steeped in modern systems design (you know the ins and outs of networking, DNS, CDNs, and distributed systems)
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience developing and monitoring mission-critical systems
- Experience working with and promoting diverse and inclusive teams
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience configuring and monitoring CDNs. We use Cloudflare, Cloudfront, and Akamai
- Have leveraged infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation/CDK
- Have experience with frontend build pipelines, including tools such as webpack and babel
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.