Website Engineer/Developer at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
The Marketing team is seeking a Web Developer to help with building and maintaining sites predominantly in WordPress. We are looking for someone who loves to code. This person reports directly to the Website Manager. You will be responsible for building super fast mobile-first websites and templates using clean code principles.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Excellent communication with stakeholders to make sure projects are delivered on time
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ensure web pages load fast
- Have an acute attention to detail
- Build projects proactively
- Influence architectural decisions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of hands-on Wordpress development experience
- Expert level in Wordpress theme development. Must be comfortable building sites with existing themes or have the ability to create a custom theme. Please provide portfolio showcasing work.
- 5+ years PHP experience
- Expert in HTML/CSS and SASS
- Expert in responsive design techniques/principles
- Strong experience building forms (experience with Hubspot will be preferred)
- Good exposure to front end technologies like React/Vue and/or other frameworks.
- Follows “clean code” principles and adds comments to code
- Exposure to technical SEO and Schema code implementation
- Follows coding techniques with a goal to create fast loading pages/sites.
- Comfortable using Google’s Page Insights tool to address and fix technical issues.
- Exposure to UX principles is a plus
- As our company is growing, candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the role as we continue to create gold standard experiences for our audiences
- We encourage education and include a learning stipend to motivate employees to expend their knowledge base
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch in office
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.