Weekend Support Engineer at Smartly.io
Smartly.io’s Support culture is different. Everybody contributes to Support at Smartly.io, and as a Support Engineer, you will be one of its ambassadors. We like to stay close to our product and close to our customers, and we try to smash the silos that the teams are building! That’s what you get when you join a fast-moving and fast growing company.
Smartly.io has high ambitions. We are seeking great talents to provide support around the clock. We are already serving our customers 5 days a week with a "follow-the-sun" approach. We are looking to extend this practice to the weekends.
You will need to commit to a week of at least 3 days, including weekends (5 days total).
Your role in this organization is to serve as the first point of contact for our customers. You love to help customers realize the full potential of their investment in our product. And you make it your personal mission to put a smile on their face.
This role comes with great responsibility and requires a variety of skills:
- You’ll serve as a vital liaison and translator between customers and our best-in-class product development team.
- Ideally, you love solving new problems and thrive in situations where there are several unknowns.
- We value candidates who have some technical background, while still simultaneously advocating for our support culture.
Our industry is very fast-moving and you will be expected to ingest and digest a lot of information on a regular basis to keep yourself up-to-date.Responsibilities
- Ensure that Smartly.io scales and expands globally its best-in-class support and distinguished customer service.
- Build domain expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap and other major social networks.
- Solve technological challenges of the world’s largest online advertisers, helping them to solve issues in an expedient and affable manner.
- Help to launch products, including supporting alpha and beta features.
- Resolve advertisers’ issues and identify product bugs using our internal troubleshooting tools.
- Analyze, reproduce, prioritize, and document platform bugs.
- Act with little direction and work quickly to identify and fix the root causes of problems.
- Assist and train your teammates in understanding and handling technical issues.
- Work in a fast-paced environment while still delivering extraordinary results for the customer.
- Become known as a leader in solutions by employees across the organization.
- Are interested in redefining the online marketing domain, have a willingness to push yourself to exceed your goals, and have an ability to learn new things quickly.
- Have prior experience in technical/product support or software development in a customer-facing role or, at least, a genuine interest to work closely with customers and tackle their problems.
- Are always looking to improve and automate. You can build your own tools to help yourself, along with the rest of the team.
- Computer Science or Engineering related education, background, or work experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in any additional languages is appreciated.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]