Zendesk Administrator/Engineer at Peloton
Peloton’s Enterprise Technology Organization is seeking an experienced Zendesk Engineer. You will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Zendesk instance, as well as continuously improving the platform and other customer support tools to enable our growth. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and business analysts. Specifically, this role will be expected to have a broad understanding of customer support tools and Zendesk capabilities, change management, user management, data models, and most importantly - providing the best experience for our end-users. We are looking for someone who understands Zendesk and customer support operations, is committed to continuous improvement, is a very analytical and a creative problem solver, with a bias for action and has a relentless focus on getting things done. The Customer Support Operations/Zendesk Administrator will report to the Manager, Member Support Technology.
- Gathering and prioritizing change requirements for the system
- Managing the internal testing and rollout of changes across all teams
- Performing hands-on implementation of day-to-day changes
- Reviewing and tuning workflows in Zendesk
- Periodically audit agent permissions and ensuring access is appropriate
- Being the interface to Zendesk on
- Feature requests / problem statements
- Issue escalation
- Ability to translate business requirements into Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to comprehend a complex data model and develop custom reports for Executive consumption
- API Experience
- Ability to utilize API endpoints to develop integrations and business applications
- Focus on developing elegant solutions to complex problems with the ability to present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way to others
Basic Job Requirements:
- 3+ years with direct Zendesk administration experience required
- Zendesk certification a plus
- Strong understanding of the Zendesk platform, with the ability to build custom apps and custom objects, custom fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Knowledge of customer support processes in a multi-national, multi-lingual support environment
- Analytical with a keen desire to improve business processes and performance
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience with systems integration and application development
- OMS platform experience ideal; SAP S/4Hana experience a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.