Enterprise Product Strategy
Min. Experience: 5+ years
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You are an expert in introducing new products to new and existing markets. You have deep experience defining product roadmaps that match commercial goals. You are thoughtful about development strategy and collaborate regularly with senior-level stakeholders to align cross-functional activity within a business vertical. You enjoy working with incredibly talented people across the entire organization (no silos here) and thrive when given the autonomy to define strategy and establish a roadmap. Identified an opportunity to improve product or process? Run with it! Join a company focused on creating real-time products that enable our clients to act faster and stay one step ahead.
- Creating and owning a product roadmap based on commercial opportunity to push our business verticals forward
- Collaborating with clients as well as Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to own a full vertical development life-cycle, from research and roadmapping through design, development, and go-to-market
- Analyzing competitive environments and assessing product trends to inform our commercial efforts about market opportunities for our product and business
- Pitching in with anything and everything related to getting new products shipped
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years product management and/or product strategy experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes commercial solutions effective
- Self-motivated and willing to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a strategy, technology consulting, or analytical role preferred
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.