Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world’s most successful digital products and services. With a team over 400+ and offices in the United States, Brazil, and Europe, we’ve become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Mercedes, Vistaprint, MTA, Planned Parenthood, Gatorade, and more. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
A combination of smart team members and a supportive working environment is a big part of what makes Work & Co an exciting place to build best in class products. The finance team at Work & Co enables the company to run successfully and efficiently. The Accountant will manage the accounts payable process, bank transactions and various month end reconciliations. They will be a part of our growing finance and accounting team and will report directly to the Controller.
What You Will Do
- Oversee day-to-day Accounts Payable (e.g. new vendor setup, vendor invoices, vendor payments, vendor inquiries)
- Manage daily Bank Transactions and monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Input American Express Transactions and reconciliations
- Account analysis and reconciliations of various accounts (e.g. Fixed Assets/Depreciation, Prepaid Expenses/Amortization, Petty Cash, Employee Reimbursements)
- Other AdHoc
We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years of experience as a staff/financial accountant or similar role
- Ability to recommend changes to processes to make workflow more efficient
- Strong Interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and time management skills
- Previous experience with NetSuite a plus!
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks. You should have a predisposition to seek out answers as new challenges arise
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.