Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Accounting team at Harry’s is a part of Global Finance and responsible for recording transactions, validating completeness and accuracy, recording and presenting actual results of the financials of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for the Harry’s brand in North America.
About the Role
The Accounting Associate will be responsible for recording invoices into our ERP system (SAP) for all operating expenses, inventory purchases and fixed assets for Harry’s brand in North America and the UK. This role will also have responsibility for following up with our specialty wholesale customers on any outstanding invoices. You will also have the opportunity to work on some account reconciliations with the accounting manager team as they require assistance.
What you will accomplish:
- Ability to enter in operating expense invoices into SAP.
- Ability to enter inventory purchase invoices and match them to PO’s.
- Perform collection efforts for any outstanding accounts receivable accounts.
- Communicate with cross functional team members to obtain invoice approvals.
- Preparation and maintenance of approval tracker and other dashboards.
This should describe you:
- 0 - 2 years experience working in office setting, preferably with accounts payable.
- Extremely detail-oriented, always checks work and produces exceptional deliverables.
- Shows the ability to demonstrate success working within teams.
- Exhibits traits necessary to ensure timely work deliverables.
- Feels comfortable asking questions to get to the right answer.
- Someone who is excited about working on a fun team.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you.
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Revenue Accounting Manager
- Working in Accounting Team
- Will work with members of each team at Harry’s.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.