Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the Team:Quartet’s Finance Team is relentlessly committed to enabling and supporting all teams within the organization by understanding the business through financial information and using financial data to guide actions across Quartet’s business. It is also responsible for the Company’s financial planning, reporting and controls, business strategy, cash management, accounting, auditing, and taxes. The team is looking to continue to grow its roster while upholding its core culture of championing teamwork and encouraging diversity of opinion.
This person will work with our Controller and is accountable for preparation of all accounting operations of the Company, including:
- Managing and approving employee expense reimbursements through Expensify
- Ensuring accurate recording of all bills through Bill.com in accordance with expense policies
- Assisting Accounting Manager in finding & executing spend efficiencies
- Recording all Corporate Credit Card spend, and ensuring all receipts are recovered
- Reconciling our Bank accounts to our Balance Sheet monthly
- Monthly and quarterly close process including written explanation of any changes that occur
- Creating and maintaining audit ready workpapers
- Working with our team and public accounting firm to complete our annual audit
- Completing special projects related to accounting
- Monitoring SOX/financial controls and processes
- Onboarding/Offboarding employees to various applications
- Helping to improve and consolidate our expanding accounting systems and policies (plan to upgrade off of Quickbooks in 2021 due to growth)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 0-2 years of accounting work experience showing rapid growth in past job responsibilities (public accounting a plus), OR Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Excel
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CPA (or in progress) a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.