Accounting Manager, Business Partnerships at CLEAR
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a highly organized, analytical, data oriented individual to own and optimize CLEAR’s partnership accounting processes. This role will report directly to the Corporate Controller and will work closely with the legal, data engineering and business teams to ensure timely and accurate reporting to our partners and other stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Review partnership contracts to determine accounting treatment and financial impact
- Design and implement processes and calculations to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Analyze data and review calculations of the company’s partnership contracts and communicate required monthly reporting to external partners
- Support new business verticals and assess proposed structure of the agreements to form an accounting perspective
- Drive key projects, define and manage project scopes, and lead change management processes to achieve effective and successful project execution
- Lead the audit process as required by the partnership agreements
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in accounting, audit or related field
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA a plus!
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Looker or other reporting tools
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management and peers