We’re in search of a rockstar Accounts Payable Associate to join our growing Accounting team here at Snappy!
- Verify, classify, and record vendor invoices using company accounting software
- Investigate payment discrepancies by reconciling vendor accounts
- Track and obtain vendor credits/refunds
- Create and maintain supplier files
- Request and reconcile vendor statements
- Prepare ACH/check/wire payment files three times/week
- Audit and process employee expense reports
- Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox and internal communications channels to promptly solve AP related inquires
- Assist with 1099 preparation
- Ensure that invoices and employee expenses comply with company policy
- Assist with month end close
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. Relevant work experience is considered.
- 3+ years as an Accounts Payable Associate
- Strong follow up and follow through skills
- Experience with Accounts Payable Automation Software a PLUS!
- The ability to pivot and reprioritize quickly
- Analytical and able to identify breaks in process workflows.
- Someone who has strong research skills and enjoys finding solutions
- Curious about systems and focused on automation
- Interested in learning how other departments interpret the work we do and support efficiency and accuracy efforts
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday - 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!