Accounts Payable Associate at Sisense
Sisense is actively seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join the team. The AP Associate will be responsible for many functions relating to the Procure to Pay Cycle inside a fast growing, scaling Accounting Department.
- Manage vendor bill workflow including processing bills, expense coding, and vendor payments.
- Match vendor bills against contracts, POs, and required internal approvals.
- Setup vendors in our accounting system (Netsuite) and obtain proper documentation.
- Manage incoming vendor inquiries to our AP email address and supporting vendor relationships.
- Contribute to month end closing procedures and schedule preparation.
- Obtain estimates from vendors and Sisense employees at month end to ensure accruals are recorded as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining corporate credit card, coding credit card expenses, and ensuring expenditures are approved and are within policy.
- Proactively research and resolve vendor billing issues and questions.
- Prepare bi-monthly check runs.
- Own the reviewing, obtaining approval, and reimbursing of employee expense reports through our expense reporting tool (Expensify) and answer employee questions on the T&E policy..
- Reconcile vendor billing statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation in an organized manner
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in expense and AP processes
- 2+ years relevant bookkeeping/accounting/AP processing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required, experience with NetSuite preferred
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Basic accounting knowledge, strong understanding of AP controls and best practices
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasker, and great time management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively, but also as a collaborator on a team
- Excitement and passion to join at a fast-growing, “get things done” startup
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.