Accounts Payable Coordinator at Moda Operandi
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to help ensure the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices, accurate payments, reconciliation with statements and resolution of queries. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and highly organized.
What You'll Do:
- Code invoices and ensure proper approval prior to entering in Netsuite/Mineral Tree
- Ensure proper W9 documentation is received prior to vendor payment
- Enter approved invoices in Netsuite in a timely manner
- Prepare and mail payments to vendors
- Maintain and update vendor records in Netsuite
- Prepare and mail 1099’s
Who You Are:
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- You have a good grasp of accounting concepts (debit, credit, accruals)
- You are an excellent communicator who knows how to build good relationships with key vendors and cross functional with departments
- Excellent organizational skills
- You love stringent deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.