CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a driven Accounts Payable Manager to join our growing Finance team. This role reports into our Director of Accounting and will have the opportunity to greatly thumbprint processes and support CLEAR's continued growth.
What You Will Do:
- Improve our entire procurement process from requisition to payment through increased use of technology to ensure efficiency and accuracy in all processes
- Manage and improve our vendor onboarding procedures to ensure seamless communication between our internal teams and their vendors
- Develop a plan for a sustainable Accounts Payable team and propose needs for resources and additional technology
- Oversee and maintain our approval matrix for necessary updates as the team evolves
- Own our year end 1099 reporting process to ensure compliance and adherence to government regulations
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years in Accounting or Accounts Payable
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus!
- NetSuite and Coupa experience a plus
- Experience with JPMorgan Chase banking platform a plus
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Looker or other reporting tools
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills