Accounts Payable Staff Accountant at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Clear’s growing Accounts Payable department is seeking a dynamic new addition to the team. This role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and will focus on the day-to-day responsibilities of the invoice operations process. This generally includes, receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording purchase orders with a strong emphasis on customer service and vendor relations.
What You Will Do:
- Review, process, ensure proper coding of expenses in accordance with GAAP
- Work in tangent with vendors/suppliers and internal departments for vendor onboarding and to resolve any payment issues
- Reconciliation of vendor statements/payment discrepancies
- Assist with T&E process and ensure proper coding and accuracy in relation to Clear’s policy
- Assist with Month-end / Year-end closes
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal processes and controls.
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects for the AP department
Who You Are:
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Coupa / NetSuite experience is required
- BS in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills, with the firm ability to maintain internal and external relationships