We are looking for an Analyst with an accounting background and in-depth SAP functional knowledge to join Peloton’s Finance Transformation Team. As part of the Finance Transformation Team, you will identify, design and deploy technology and process solutions that enable strategic initiatives and operational improvements. It is an exciting time to join the Finance Transformation team, as we are currently building a best in class Finance solution with the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana. You will be a key member on the implementation project and in the post-go live organization. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience supporting Finance & Accounting teams in their use of SAP (specifically RAR & CO-PA modules and related finance impacts from SD module) and managing post go-live enhancement projects and strategic initiatives.
As part of the role, you will work closely with Accounting and Finance subject matter experts to understand business requirements and develop a deep understanding of Peloton’s financial processes. Combined with your knowledge of SAP, you will work closely with IT and our integration partner to come up with best in class solutions that will create efficiencies to the accounting close process and support Peloton’s evolving business at scale. In addition, you will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business, including supply chain and logistics, sales and eCommerce, and technology/engineering to deliver a truly integrated ERP system and support continued optimization of the platform post go-live.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment and who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements and solution design. An effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiate and drive alignment across the broader Finance & Accounting organization and cross-functional partners. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization, and also has a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
We are currently looking for candidates who have held similar positions in public companies, or who have held functional lead level positions with a consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for 2 or more years. Successful candidates for this position will have the equivalent of 4+ years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to accomplish complex challenges will be expected as this is an ongoing requirement for this position.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the new SAP S/4 Hana solution is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Document business requirements, solution design decisions and standard operating procedures for the finance and business teams
- Take an active role in the test and training phases of the project - build test scenarios, scripts and support end users with all testing phase
- Support data cleansing and conversion activities for financial data, including item master and sales orders.
- Help with development of relevant training materials and SOP’s, and training delivery to Accounting & Finance team members
- Ability to problem solve and provide hands-on support during post-go live hypercare and support phases
- Following go-live, continuously look to make improvements to the system; spearhead enhancement projects and support strategic initiatives key to Peloton’s overall strategy
- Support the optimization of current state processes prior to go-live, including design and deployment of required enhancements to existing NetSuite modules.
- Degree in accounting, business, computer science and/or related experience
- 4+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- Experience with SAP required
- Experience completing a full cycle SAP ERP implementation, upgrade enhancements, and support
- Strong understanding of accounting, financial reporting and general ledger systems
- Hands on experience with O2C processes; understanding of financial impacts (including revenue recognition) from billing, fulfillment and subscription processes.
- CPA, MBA, and/or equivalent
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Oracle as it relates to navigating current legacy system would be a plus
- Excellent ERP functional knowledge and direct experience working with consumer product and/or SaaS-based business models (ideally both)
- Has had exposure to operational accounting concepts, including intercompany transactions for multi-entity environment.
- Has had exposure to manufacturing, supply chain, and inventory management processes and related accounting impacts
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and reporting challenges
- Demonstrated history of creating requirements and standard operating procedures documentation
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.