Procore is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to effectively perform the daily operations of Procore’s full cycle accounts payable processes. This includes, performing month-end cutoff procedures, and ensuring the accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of financial data in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. If you’re a self-starter, detail-oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Accounts Payable and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor the Accounts Payable JIRA tickets to ensure that all invoices and other vendor communication are properly addressed
- Input invoices into Coupa, Procore’s invoice and procurement system; Match invoices to purchase orders when required and ensure proper general ledger coding and accounting period assignment
- Ensure invoices have the proper documentation and approvals in accordance with the company’s purchasing policy
- Verify and obtain all appropriate documentation for new vendor setup, including bank information, W-9 or W-8BEN, and correct payment terms per Procurement guidelines
- Obtain vendor statements, or correspondence at quarter-end and determine accruals for unbilled services and/or goods received but not invoiced, to ensure proper period cutoff
- Maintain complete and accurate accounts payable records and files
- Ad hoc reporting and projects on an as-needed basis
What we’re looking for:
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced accounts payable function
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Proactive in identifying issues and takes initiative to identify solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy; Strong Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- NetSuite/Coupa experience preferred
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.