Assistant Controller, International at DoubleVerify
Assistant Controller – International
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What you’ll do
The Assistant Controller-International will play a key role for the Finance Team as the company expands internationally and scales its US operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the monthly close process and related deliverables for non-US subsidiaries
- Review monthly results with Finance management
- Manage local tax and statutory compliance
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Treasury requirements
- Migrate acquired international subsidiaries onto NetSuite
- Review all balance sheet account reconciliation
- Provide monthly balance sheet and P&L variance analysis
Assist Controller with:
- Implementation of new accounting standards
- Accounting support for global tax strategies
- New process for capitalizing costs of internally developed software
This is a hands-on position that includes the direct management of the Accounting and Accounts Payable for non-US subsidiaries.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree in Accounting and CPA
- Proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Six to eight years of combined public/private experience
- Experience in managing an accounting team
- Ability and desire to train, motivate and mentor other team members
- Experience in managing non-US legal entities including revaluation, translation and local compliance
- Knowledge of NetSuite or similar Cloud-based ERP system a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and strong command of Excel