Associate Director, Finance (Angi Services) at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
Angi Services is seeking a highly driven Associate Director of Finance to provide critical financial support that empowers business leaders to make sound decisions.
As a key member of our Finance team, you will play an integral role in providing strategic financial advice and maintaining financial discipline for Angi’s highest growth businesses. You will work cross-functionally across departments, including category management, product, marketing, sales, operations and CX to provide critical financial support that empowers our business leaders to make sound decisions. You will interface regularly with senior stakeholders across Angi. This is the perfect role for a hungry, analytical team-player who wants to help grow a transformative home services business and sees themselves as a future business leader.
You will help devise frameworks, build reporting, and measure results in critical areas of the business, while developing as a future leader of the organization. This role reports to [the Vice President of Finance], with significant partnership with other team leaders.
- Develop and maintain the Finance team’s ability to iterate on complex financial models and analyses for our various Services business lines; enable and contribute to effective decision-making regarding revenue growth strategy, cost structure and capital allocation in order to shape the strategic direction of the businesses
- Analyze, interpret, and present relevant financial data and key business metrics to senior leadership - partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders at Angi to impact business decisions
- Build a transparent financial framework that helps P&L owners identify and strategize additional opportunities for investment and growth
- Assist in preparing and coordinating the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Collaborate with other members of Finance and Accounting to prepare and deliver weekly and monthly management reports to key team members
- Work on special projects and ad hoc analysis as determined by senior leadership
- Own and drive continuous improvements to Finance’s reporting and planning tools – help deepen the financial bridge between Services and other parts of Angi
- Assist in preparation of materials for external parties
What we’re looking for:
- 6-8 years of progressive experience in investment banking, private equity, and/or FP&A
- Proficient in financial analysis, financial modeling and problem-solving
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and resourceful
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Go-getter mentality, a “no job too big or small” attitude
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships
- Experience with SQL, Looker and/or NetSuite a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world