At Teachable, our mission is to empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. To accomplish that, we continue to innovate upon the largest site builder for online courses and expertise, and develop strategies to make our creators increasingly successful.
Strong financial analysis and forecasting enables Teachable to determine how best to deploy our resources to continue (and accelerate) our growth. The FP&A team oversees the company's financial well-being while supporting operational and business planning in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We work hard to ensure growth is accurately projected and that our financial results are properly accounted for. We’re looking for an Associate FP&A Analyst who can help assess the opportunities ahead of us and support all areas of FP&A. This position reports to the Manager of FP&A and will be heavily involved in various finance needs of the company, such as data analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling. If you enjoy the challenge of transforming business questions into financial models, please consider joining our team!
- Support the finance department with ongoing analysis and forecasting for individual products and the overall company.
- Assist in preparing materials for board meetings, investor updates, all-hands presentations, and other ad hoc reporting.
- Participate in the forecasting and budgeting processes, collecting and organizing departmental inputs.
- Review various internal metrics on an ongoing basis.
- As needed, work on a variety of special projects that may include product or feature launches, pricing changes, or assessing the viability of new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree concentration in finance or accounting
- 1 year of experience in finance or strong internship experience preferred
- Proficient financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple projects and a willingness to learn
- Must be eager to learn and make a meaningful contribution
- Patience, tact, and a good sense of humor
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least September 2021
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.