Thank you for your interest in joining the Yieldstreet team! Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have slowed our hiring and are being thoughtful about which roles we bring on that are critical to our business at this time. We are carefully reviewing all applications on a regular basis and will be in touch should we deem your application a good fit for this position. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
Our mission is to empower people by helping them realize their next level, and we remain committed to supporting our employees, investors, and community during this global crisis. Here's how we're responding to the outbreak.
About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring an Associate, Market Strategy and Investment Research to join our growing team! This role will be primarily responsible for asset class monitoring, research, and selection, and will own Yieldstreet’s market outlook. This role will report to the Head of Portfolio Strategy and will be based in New York, NY.
What you'll do:
- Work with asset class leaders (e.g., Real Estate, Specialty Finance, Marine, Art) to monitor economic developments and recommend particular strategies
- Conduct market research to understand new potential asset classes for Yieldstreet including underlying economic conditions, market landscape and mechanics, competition, and pros / cons of market entry for Yieldstreet, and own the expansion roadmap
- Collaborate with the Head of Portfolio Strategy to maintain investment criteria for originated products launched on the platform
- Work cross-functionally with asset class heads and the product team to launch novel, diversified fund-based products
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in progressive roles in investment banking, financial services consulting, at a credit focused asset manager, or in credit research
- Deep understanding of private credit markets and deal structures and working knowledge of the public credit markets
- Passion for economics and quantitative research
- Ability to synthesize disparate pieces of information and make persuasive arguments based on findings to senior leadership (up to the board level)
Bonus points for:
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites in our work hard/play hard culture. We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, and our building is close to most major subway lines.
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.