Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
In October 2020, Unqork Announced $258 million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an Associate, Strategic Finance, Operations, you will serve as a key business partner to our Professional Service Organization, helping build out the operating and financial infrastructure to analyze, forecast, and optimize our customer- and project-level performance.
- Manage and continue to enhance the Company’s Project-Level Profitability Model by aggregating operating and financial data to measure, analyze, and forecast financial performance by project, customer, product, and vertical, as well as segment (i.e. SaaS vs. professional services)
- Develop monthly reporting packages that analyze project-level profitability and attribution to the overall P&L, performance vs. plan, and updates to the forecast, and share insights and actionable recommendations with leadership team
- Partner with project Engagement Managers to improve forecasting accuracy by updating project health reports, highlighting changes vs. plan, and revising model assumptions related to resource mix/utilization and timeline
- Drive process change and alignment across the Finance, Delivery, and GTM teams with the goal of increasing full cost transparency and accountability
- Partner with the Professional Services Organization to define, operationalize, and monitor KPIs related to delivery performance, efficiency, and quality
- Work collaboratively across Professional Services, Client Partners, Sales, Customer Success, & Accounting to continually improve the business model and process
- Support ad-hoc special projects, including board & investor materials, market analyses & case studies, rate card review, etc.
Who you are:
- Intellectually curious, data-driven and a self-starter, willingness to dive deep into the detail with the ability to identify/share high level trends and actionable insights
- Team player, embracing cross-departmental collaboration with the ability to influence decision-making and drive alignment across functions/teams
- Process oriented, ability to bring structure and thrive in a high-growth and fast-moving environment
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4+ years of FP&A experience, preferably at high growth SaaS or Professional Services organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields
- Ability to build complex and dynamic financial models to be leveraged in strategic decision making
- Excellent presentation building skills, ability to convert data from models into concise and digestible reporting packages
- Previous experience in investment banking or sell-side/buy-side research
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.