Billing Analyst at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Review contracts and invoicing schedules
- Prepare customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Support Billings and Operations Analyst and Finance Revenue Manager in the day to day task of responding to billing inquiries and supporting the billing process
- Testing system configurations that will help drive the company forward
- Handle Credits and adjustments - research, processing, monitoring, and auditing
- Review billing specifications upon receipt of contracts
- Create and maintain billing requirements documentation
- Review billing data to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Submit invoices for manager approval
- Resolves discrepancies within the billing process, reconcile billing from vendors
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Must be detail oriented and execute with a high-level of accuracy
- 1+ years of billing experience
- Ability to handle complex, difficult or escalated issues
- Demonstrates responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with internal and external clients
- Team player with effective verbal and written communication skill
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Previous SaaS experience is a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce & Zuora is preferred
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!