Billing Specialist | NYC
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work 2015, 2016 and 2017, is looking for a highly motivated Billing Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who wants to roll-up their sleeves and make an immediate impact on our organization. This role will give you the chance to problem solve alongside our finance team, sales organization and C-level executives.
Your day to day will involve working with our teams internally to ensure a smooth billing and collections experience for our entire customer base. This is essential to ensuring BetterCloud maintains a healthy relationship with our customers!
- Manage day-to-day billing and collection, including processing customer and partner invoices, payments, and answering billing inquiries
- Ensuring customer subscriptions are correctly established, amended and billed
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Sales Operations teams to address internal billing inquiries and troubleshoot billing matters
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Business Intelligence to design, evaluate, and implement process and systems improvements
- Monthly reporting on billing and collections, and ad hoc analysis or reporting as needed
Qualifications | Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Finance/Accounting a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Very detail-oriented and highly organized
- Creative thinker and problem solver, proven analytical skills
- Eager to interact with customers every day
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
Qualifications | Recommended
- Experience with Zuora, NetSuite, Salesforce and Zendesk a plus
- Intern experience (within tech industry, plus but not required)
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with senior accounting and finance team