Billing Specialist at Sisense (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Accounts Receivable Specialist
New York, NY/Remote
Why you should join our Finance team:
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, recently valued at $1B+. The AR Associate will be responsible for many functions inside a fast-growing, scaling Accounts Receivable Department and will work closely with the Sales Operations and the Sales teams.
What you will do in the first 30 days
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model, systems, policies, and accounts receivable processes.
- Take ownership of collection efforts on outstanding payments
- Maintain up to date Aging reports
- Apply all customer payments within NetSuite
- Create customer invoices within NetSuite
What you will do in the first 60 days
- Assist with ongoing projects
- Become a subject matter expert for account owners for financial questions and requests
- Enlist the efforts of Sales, Customer Support and Senior Management when necessary to accelerate the collections process
- Learn about the different revenue recognition rules of each product and service that the Company provides to its customers.
What you will do in the first 90 days
- Ad-hoc bookkeeping/financial projects
- Contribute to month-end closing procedures and schedule preparation
- Improve systems and take initiative to improve and automate procedures
- Assist with annual and interim audit requests
- Create and issue customer invoices
- Manage collection efforts, evaluate and improve the health of the AR aging
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Managers on solving problems identified through the collection efforts
- Ownership of the Accounts Receivable team’s responsibility in the quote to cash cycle
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.