We are looking for a finance business analyst with an accounting background and in-depth SAP functional knowledge to join Peloton’s Finance Transformation Team. It is an exciting time to join the Finance Transformation team, as we are currently building a best in class Finance solution with the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana. You will be a key member on the implementation project and in the post-go live organization. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience supporting Finance teams in their use of SAP (specifically RTR & CO-PA modules and related Finance impacts from PTP module) and managing post go-live enhancement projects and strategic initiatives.
As part of the role, you will work closely with Accounting and Finance subject matter experts to understand business requirements and develop a deep understanding of Peloton’s financial processes. Combined with your knowledge of SAP, you will work closely with IT and our integration partner to come up with best in class solutions that will create efficiencies to the accounting close process and support Peloton’s evolving business at scale. In addition, you will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business, including supply chain and logistics, sales and eCommerce, and technology/engineering to deliver a truly integrated ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment and who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements and solution design. An effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiate and drive alignment across the broader Finance and Accounting organization and cross functional partners. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working with different parts of the organization, and also has a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
We are looking for candidates who have held similar positions in public companies, or who have held functional lead level positions with a consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for 2 or more years. Successful candidates for this position will have the equivalent of 3+ years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to meet complex challenges will be expected, as this is an ongoing requirement for this position.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the new SAP S/4 Hana solution is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Review Functional Specification and design documents to ensure they meet business requirements
- Take an active role in the test phase of the project - build test scenarios, scripts and support end users with all testing phases
- Support data cleansing and conversion activities for financial data, including Chart of Accounts and G/L.
- Help with development of relevant training materials and SOP’s, and training delivery to Accounting & Finance team members
- Ability to problem solve and provide hands-on support during post-go live hypercare and support phases
- Following go-live, continuously look to make improvements to the system; spearhead enhancement projects and support strategic initiatives key to Peloton’s overall strategy
- Degree in accounting, business, computer science and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- Experience completing a full cycle SAP ERP implementation, upgrade enhancements, and support
- Strong understanding of Accounting, Financial Reporting and General Ledger systems
- Hands on experience with RTR & CO-PA modules, understanding of financial impacts from Procure to Pay (PTP) and Order to Cash (OTC) modules
- CPA, MBA, and/or equivalent
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Oracle as it relates to navigating current legacy system would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Revenue Recognition and Group Reporting modules preferred but not required
- Experience with SAP reporting tools - Business Objects (Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence)
- Has had exposure to operational accounting concepts, including intercompany transactions for multi-entity environment
- Has had exposure to manufacturing, supply chain, and inventory management processes and related accounting impacts
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and reporting challenges
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.