Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
As a cloud-based company, we are hiring smart and collaborative talent to research and implement state-of-the art analytics and expand the traditional portfolio solution to include risk managed products, such as structured investment, annuity, etc. We are looking for outstanding Business Development Specialists to join our New York-based team.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required with a degree in a technical or financial field preferred. MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- Previous experience in Wealth Management Technology
- 2+ years of experience in Alternative Investments preferred, or an internal sales role in the investment/fund business
- 5 years of experience in business development, marketing, or related field
- Proven track record of building strategic partnerships with industry leaders, including C suite executives and investors
- Positive attitude, driven, highly motivated, and extremely passionate
- Good knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
- Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.