Business Operations Sr. Analyst
Who we are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What We Are Looking For?
Business Operations is a small, high-impact team that is chartered with three main objectives: 1) improve financial and operational decision-making across the organization, 2) proactively identify and execute business and operational improvements across the organization, and 3) implement globally scalable business infrastructure, practices and policies. We partner with every group across the company (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance and Legal), and given the strategic and operational nature of the team, work closely with the CFO, CEO and other members of the executive team to influence key business decisions.
As a member of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging business problems, drive change and innovation within the organization, and play a key role in developing strategy, process, and analytics to drive key decision making. We’re looking for a special individual who has a demonstrated ability to quickly understand the core drivers of any business, analyze and generate insights from large and complex data sets, then help plan, lead and implement changes that improve overall efficiency. This role is part analyst, part strategist, part project manager, and part builder.
What You will Do:
You will work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team and establish relationships with people across the entire company. You'll have executive-level visibility and a finger on the pulse of the overall business.
- Assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance metrics for all levels of the organization
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations
- Perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making, such as customer segmentation, funnel visibility, sales productivity, and unit economics.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights.
- Structure and scale models to support go-to-market and business planning.
- Creatively seek out and combine varied data sources to deliver recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and develop business cases for profitable growth.
What Should You Have?
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally at a top tier bank or consulting firm or equivalent experience at a startup or technology company. Preferably experienced in management consulting, investment banking and/or private equity
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills
- Fluency with unit economics
- Ability to drive strategic direction through insightful analysis
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility (open to change) and ability to learn on the fly
- Drive for results & high sense of urgency
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Substantial experience with model-building and proficiency in Excel
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.
Medical, Dental and Vision plans, health savings account with employer contribution, flexible spending account employer paid long term and short term disability, employer paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance, additional Life and AD&D insurance options, 401K Plan w/ employer match, 10 Paid Holidays, 15 PTO Days, 5 Sick Days, plus additional 4 days off a year, first Friday after each end of quarter we “Come up for Air” (mandatory and doesn’t take away from your vacation days), health advocacy, employee assistance program, generous employee referral program, free stocked kitchens, WellSense programs that include yoga, workout programs, etc to promote healthy/happy employees, discounted tickets (ticketsatwork), paid parental leave, pretax parking/commuter benefits (NYC), Paid Parking (AZ), Employee Experience Program that includes monthly/quarterly events like happy hours, employee outings, summer party, holiday party.