Capital Markets Associate
Greater NYC Area
DailyPay is seeking a Capital Markets Associate who will work closely with the Director of capital markets to perform credit underwriting, optimize asset and liability management for the company and develop a risk adjusted pricing methodology. This is a role that requires deep knowledge of complex financing or a keen interest in becoming a subject matter expert in this domain. It is a unique opportunity to build out a new asset class and bring products that have not existed before into the financial market.
- Support the Director of Capital Markets in performing initial and periodic credit reviews in performing credit and financial analysis to determine the level of risk according to established guidelines
- Work on credit analysis for counterparties; advance and innovate risk management techniques
- Support the approval of trades and communicating with the sales force on a daily basis
- Streamline the processes and change firm-wide policies and procedures to be more reflective of current market conditions
- Optimize the firm’s cash management and optimize cash flow analysis
- Negotiate, structure and execute debt funding while helping develop the debt funding plan for future years
- Support the development and calibration of our proprietary internal rating system and the firms risk appetite
- Support the Business Development/Sales team in understanding the credit process and market environment
- Maintain databases and analyze all market intelligence
- Prepare various capital market reports on a weekly and monthly basis
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- 3-5 years experience in investment banking, at a credit fund or at a rating agency
- Good understanding of accounting, finance, ratio analysis, statistics, economics, financial statement analysis, and risk assessment
- Understanding of asset backed commercial papers, factoring or short term receivables
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business from a respected institution is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Self-starter who is able to effectively manage many projects simultaneously
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity, value the contribution of others and have a significant commitment to achieve outstanding results
- Excitement for and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with a growing team
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description