We're looking for a Collections Optimization Specialist to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Finance team, leading our Collections Optimization strategy and operations. Reporting to the Director of Accounting, you will play a critical role in managing our collections efforts, automating our collections workflows and improving customer satisfaction. This position is intended for someone who is a self-starter, capable of building strong relationships with our customers, who is able to think creatively, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to make calls and drive improvements in cash flow. In addition, you’ll also:
- Assist in designing, improving and automating our collections processes
- Contact customers via phone and/or email regarding past due invoice(s) with the objective of resolving outstanding balances, and thoroughly documenting account notes.
- Research and resolve account discrepancies, involving internal teams as needed
- Provide recommendations for resolution and develop proactive solutions
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner, and efficiently build credibility and trust with customers and business partners
- Perform monthly reporting and analysis of collections metrics.
Who You Are
You're an experienced collections specialist who can think outside of the box, with 3-5 years of experience. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You are a “people person”, skilled at building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders and influencing them to drive your agenda. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- You are detail-oriented and highly organized
- You are highly adaptive and open to innovative new technology solutions
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Extra Credit (Optional to add extra credit)
- Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ and/or Netsuite