Collections Specialist at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science is currently seeking a Collections Specialist to join our Finance team.
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding receivables and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Review open accounts for collection efforts
- Resolve customer billing problems
- Make outbound collection calls for strategic accounts in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Reduce delinquency for assigned strategic accounts
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management
- Effectively track, report and resolve all outstanding disputed items
- Follow and implement the company collections procedure
- Reconcile customer statements/billings
- Ensure cash receipts, as well as incoming and outgoing wires, are recorded on time
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Issue credits to customers as needed
- Demonstrated communication, organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated understanding of General Accounting Principles and ability to perform complex account reconciliations
- Ability to interact with high-level management, both internal and external
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to work independently in an organized manner with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer service and communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely and present numerical data effectively
- Proficiency using Excel and Intacct system experience is a plus
- Ad-Tech, Advertising or Marketing sector experience is preferred
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.