Compensation and Equity Associate
Compass, headquartered in NYC, is building the most advanced real estate technology in the world. Founded in 2012, Compass operates in 20+ markets across the country with over 6,000+ real estate agents nationwide. With support from top investors such as SoftBank, Fidelity, Wellington, and IVP, Compass is experiencing hyper-growth and helping everyone find their place in the world.
As Compass’ Compensation and Equity Associate, you will be an integral member of our dynamic and growing Finance team and will assume responsibility for assisting with the management of our equity incentive programs. You will ensure accurate and timely tracking of plan participants, organization of our Agent Equity Program, and be a first point of contact for agent and employee inquiries.
At Compass You Will
- Act as a point contact for inbound inquiries regarding participant eligibility, vesting schedules, and the exercise process.
- Distribute communications and educations materials to address employee inquiries
- Maintain our Equity Program mailboxes
- Assist with the process for onboarding new plan participants and ensuring that all relevant paperwork is created and executed in a timely manner
- Liaise with regional finance associates to ensure that activity is being properly recorded according to the participant’s elections
- Continue to build a world class equity program at Compass.
- Help maintain the roster of participating agents and employees in our equity programs
What We're Looking For
- BA or BS degree
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience working with equity instruments
- Basic knowledge of various equity compensation programs and how they function
- Experience using Solium a plus
- Customer service/support experience.
- Ability to explain complex terms and concepts clearly and in a concise way.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability and desire to roll up sleeves and be hands-on
- Positive, cooperative attitude; ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously, both internal and external
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, and ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Inbox management
- Impeccable attention to detail and solid customer service instincts