Compliance Analyst, Sanctions at Paxful
What you'll do
- Review, monitor and escalate any potential alerts for continuous sanctions/pep/adverse media screening.
- Assist with Corporate account re-fresh
- Perform EDD activities at the direction of the AML Manager.
- Be responsible for tracking, documenting, and reporting metrics to identify Key Performance Indicators in sanctions to management
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of the sanctions screening systems
- Participate in cross-functional compliance meetings and carry out relevant portions of project plans
- Assist in KYC manual review as needed
Who you are
- We’re looking for a person that has an analytical mindset and loves paying attention to detail.
- You will use your organizational skills to prioritize workload under changing deadlines while working independently.
What we're looking for
- 1-2 years’ of OFAC Screening experience at a US financial Institution.
- Familiarity with PEP, negative media, and SDN risks.
- Experience with Lexis Nexis, Dunn & Bradstreet, ComplyAdvantage, World-Check, or similar solutions.
- Ability to determine false positives and true matches with minimal supervision.
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!