[Contract] Equity Administration Associate at Flatiron Health
We're looking for an Equity Administration Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career. This role will be a 6 month contract.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Compensation and Payroll Teams on all equity related transactions. You'll work on reporting, entering data, and you’ll administer payroll and equity administration software, to ensure accuracy of all equity related transactions. In addition, you'll also:
- Provide support to the Compensation and Payroll teams regarding all equity related transactions
- Administer and enter transactions and report on equity compensation programs.
- Administer the equity administration software (EquatePlus), including administration of participant data, data audits, reconciliation, and reporting
- Administer the payroll administration software (Ultipro), including administration of off-cycle payrolls, data audits, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Assist with preparing and delivering education and communications related to equity plans
- Collaborate with internal, affiliate and parent People and Finance teams to understand, map and follow controls for equity compensation processing
- Participate in working groups involved on all matters relating to employee equity programs, program analysis, accounting information and analysis, communications and education
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to information handled
- Other duties pertinent to equity, compensation, payroll and related projects and processes as applicable
Who You Are
You're an analytical thinker with 3+ years of experience in compensation, finance, or payroll. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have Bachelor’s Degree
- You are an excellent organization & analytical skills, and attention to detail
- You have an advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- You have an ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to business information
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience using stock administration software
- You have experience with payroll and tax reporting
- You have strong interpersonal skills that include excellent skills in written communication, oral communication, collaboration, and problem solving with other departments and colleagues
- You have the ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- You have the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, collaborating with and receiving direction from multiple stakeholders
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.