Controller at Curalate
Curalate is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Controller to lead accounting operations and financial reporting. As a key member of the finance team, you will own Curalate’s accounting processes, and provide ongoing guidance to the Curalate finance team.
This is an amazing opportunity to own in-depth business operating/accounting as you’ll be working closely with teams across the organization on a variety of challenges and opportunities.
- Oversee senior accountant managing all things accounting (monthly financial closes, general ledger entries, collections, billing, AR/AP, expense reports, etc)
- Own all existing finance systems (GL, AP, T&E, Equity) and own implementation of new spend management tool.
- Manage external relationships with bankers, auditors, tax preparers, brokers, etc (including audit process to completion) and maintain compliance with all tax regulations
- Manage global payroll and employee benefits processing alongside People Teams
- Provide monthly departmental financial statements and analysis to FP&A, and collaborate on financial reporting and forecast analysis to executive team and board of directors
- You have 6+ years of experience in addition to a CPA, independently managing accounting processes
- You have successfully managed to completion an independent financial audit
- You have strong GAAP and financial reporting skills
- You have a solid understanding of SaaS financial and accounting technology, payments software and transaction processing
- You provide strategic perspectives and have the ability to see the larger picture, providing timely insights and analysis to drive outcomes
- You are knowledgeable in all things Quickbooks, Bill.com, Expensify, Salesforce, Gust, Google Suite, and Airbase
- You have Big 4 audit experience
- You have startup/SaaS experience
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.