See all roles
Budget. Forecast. Implement. Improve. Be the essential factor in driving growth and scaling Frame.io.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Frame.io is looking for a Controller to help build our finance function and work to implement greater financial rigor and process across the company. You’ll own the entire accounting function at Frame.io, defining the company’s policies and procedures and building out a team. You will manage the company’s financial operating system and ensure compliance with regulations and best practices. As the person responsible for the company’s financial statements, you will be a key part of telling Frame.io’s story and essential to driving its growth.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS accounting and business models
- 5+ years of experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller successfully scaling a high-growth software company
- Deep expertise in accounting policies and procedures with experience establishing, managing, and evolving them in early stage, high growth companies
- Previous experience directly overseeing the implementation of a new or replacement ERP system
- Highly organized and diligent with the ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work cross functionally, and a knack for presenting financial information in a way that others can understand easily
- Enthusiasm for the Frame.io mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
- Own and direct the company’s entire accounting operation, including establishing and enforcing policies, procedures, and controls
- Prepare, analyze, and communicate financial statements and results
- Evaluate and implement systems to improve the company’s financial operations
- Manage financial reporting to investors and other third parties
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting and provide intelligence around variances to plan
- Ensure compliance with regulations and best practices
- Build and manage a team to conduct the company’s accounting functions
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.