Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information and are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
You will be part of a new initiative as we expand our coverage into the emerging markets and high yield space. You will work alongside our team of financial and editorial staff to provide research and analysis of emerging market credits directly to our subscribers, which include top hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms. Over time, you will be expected to gain emerging market knowledge and high yield experience through in depth credit analysis. You will be responsible for complete coverage of emerging market credits including earnings calls, as well as timely breaking of impactful financial developments, enabling our subscribers to allocate time to their highest value-add activities.
- Cover topical credit situations through producing research reports, engaging in corporate earnings calls and analyzing capital and corporate structures, as well as credit documents
- Maintain active dialogue and cultivate relationships with industry contacts and subscribers, including top distressed hedge funds, to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing
- Support and collaborate with our editorial team to cover topical leveraged situations
- Minimum of one year of investment banking, credit research, financial advisory, credit rating or investment analyst experience
- Possess very strong technical and analytical skills, including the ability to put together a financial model
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Fluency in Spanish is a requirement, proficiency in Portuguese is a plus
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description