Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
You are an experienced investment banking, advisory or investment analyst. You are able to analyze financial statements and write analytical and in-depth stories for the product. You have a desire to learn the nuances of distressed analysis both pre-bankruptcy and for companies going through Chapter 11.
Our team covers the full life cycle of companies. You’ll be responsible for complete coverage of high yield, stressed credits and post reorg equities including hearings and earnings calls, as well as timely breaking of impactful financial developments, allowing our subscribers to allocate time to their highest value-add activities.
- Primary coverage on a portfolio of high yield, stressed credits including overview of capital structure, company fundamentals and industry background
- Work closely with the covenants team to analyze financial statements and assess the flexibility of the company’s capital structure
- Maintain active dialogue and cultivate relationships with subscribers and industry contacts to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing
- Support and collaborate with Legal Analysts, Covenant Analysts, Reporters and our editorial team to cover topical high yield and distressed situations, including court hearings and earnings calls
- Opportunity for advancement and transition into distressed credit coverage
- Minimum of 1-2 years of investment banking, advisory or investment analyst experience with relevant credit experience
- Possess very strong technical and analytical skills as well as excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Ability to travel occasionally for court hearings and industry events
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description