Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Corporate Development Manager to play a key part in the growth of our company. The Corporate Development and Business Development teams drive Pager’s expansion by entering into new geographic markets, expanding vertically and horizontally into new business use cases, forming new partnerships with other innovative healthcare companies and securing capital from financing sources.
This unique opportunity offers this individual the opportunity to work directly with C-suite executives and the finance team, in addition to regular interactions with senior leadership and the Board of Directors. Pager is a fast-paced, agile, tech startup in one of the fastest growing sectors in digital healthcare.
- Build and maintain detailed financial budget and projection models.
- Analyze financial performance and results for opportunities of improvement
- Participate in capital fundraising activities including due diligence, data rooms and contract negotiations.
- Provide pricing analytics, unit cost calculations, trends forecasting, and scenario support to department heads
- Evaluate and work on partnership, M&A and special situation opportunities
- Develop, track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to performance of the business
- Prepare board package materials and participating in meetings with Board of Directors and Advisory Board
- Research and report on competitors and competitive landscape
- 4-6 years experience in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, equity research, M&A or corporate development roles
- Strong financial modeling skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Preferably some experience with the healthcare sector
- MBA is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.