You understand and can explain complex financial services in an easy to understand way to customers. You excel at helping people get answers quickly and welcome the opportunity to change the way advisors traditionally work with custodians.
You love exceeding client expectations, have strong attention to detail, and know what it means to champion a brand. You are the voice of the company for clients, and relish providing them with that “wow” moment in an area where they haven’t previously been delighted. You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal, and are very organized.
As a part of the Betterment for Advisors team, you are excited by the idea of working with investment advisors and financial planners to help them implement and utilize a new financial platform that’s changing the market.
This role is 100% remote. We are hiring in all states except: NY, NJ, PA, CT, CA, CO, ME, WAA Day in the Life:
- Successfully assist our advisor clients with all questions, specifically as it relates to transactional and operational issues through email and phone conversations
- Be the internal voice of the advisor to offer insights to Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to help build a better product
- Deliver above-and-beyond, consistent client service and support in line with best practices
- Your time will be spent on approximately 80% client-facing and 20% project-based work
- Help streamline current processes and look for ways to enhance the advisor experience
- Answer phone calls and emails as it relates to advisor inquiries
- Relevant experience working in financial services or technology
- Advisor experience - ideal candidate has worked with financial advisors before
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to best manage and support our clients
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations with the ability to adapt, be creative and learn
- A self-starter and “can-do” approach to work; ability to take initiative and adapt in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization skills and a strong attention to detail
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health and well-being, and being on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
- You’ll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing.
- You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up and cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
- You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge and transparent workspace through mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, show & tells and BetterDev.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to [email protected]About Betterment
Betterment is one of the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.