Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
Ribbon’s Finance team is responsible for providing data-driven insights to inform strategic, financial, and operational decision-making across the company. You will be presented with the unique opportunity to bring your background into the real estate world and equip families to make competitive offers for their dream homes.How you'll make homeownership achievable:
- Design and build a suite of novel financial products that serve a range of homebuyer needs
- Build a network of investors to finance the equity tranche of Ribbon’s home purchase transactions
- Structure, negotiate, and lead execution of capital market transactions including: credit facilities, lines of credit, term loans, and equity financings
- Manage external relationships with banking partners, insurance brokers, and the Board
- Work with the Finance and Analytics teams to optimize the balance sheet and assess key metrics and risks
- Own financial models to analyze and interpret the impact of different capital markets strategies
- 3-5 years of experience in investment banking structured finance
- 2-3 years of experience at a startup (preferably FinTech)
- Client-side experience closing credit facilities and other forms of debt
- Real estate / Asset-backed financing experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.