Director, Corporate Finance -FP&A at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for the best and brightest to drive an efficient and effective forecast process. The Director of Corporate Finance, FP&A will manage the process, consolidation and reporting of company-wide forecasts and actual performance. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Finance and will have a high level of visibility throughout the finance and leadership teams.What You’ll Do
- Responsible for overseeing and refining long range, driver based financial model for the business in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Work with the Director of FP&A - Financial Business Partner to oversee preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast process, including setting timelines and deliverables, analysis of consolidated projections and preparing management-level presentations
- Establish a deep understanding of the business and leverage data to build insights about our markets, products and competitors
- Develop and deliver robust, consistent and accurate analysis of business performance using KPI dashboards and non-financial data to highlight performance
- Partner with Accounting, Human Resources and Financial Business Partner teams to develop best practices and consistent reporting
- Partner with Corporate Development and Strategy teams to incorporate M&A and new revenue streams
- Support VP, Finance in Board and investor presentations, including support in M&A activities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Corporate Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Development
- Public company experience highly preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Adaptive, Tableau and NetSuite experience preferred
- Ability to work with and influence non-finance teams based on robust data and analysis
- Ability and desire to be hands on in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manipulate and model large volumes of data, interpret and identify pertinent issues
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Accountable for deadlines
- Ability to execute on today's challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset around where we'll be six months, a year, and several years from now
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment