Director of Finance
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Director of Finance at Rhino, you’ll join an accomplished team in a leadership role, helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the entirety of the finance function at a well-funded, emerging startup.
- Assume duties including, but not limited to: managing accounting, vendor management, overseeing insurance carriers, managing accounts payable/receivable, and occasionally processing payments.
- Play an integral role with company operations, human resources and strategy.
- Manage annual planning and budgeting processes.
- Forecast, analyze trends and maintain long-term financial models of monthly revenue and expenses.
- Draw from your past experience, implement scalable processes that will serve as Rhino’s foundation as we scale.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 4-7 years of work experience of professional experience with demonstrated career progression in a finance and FP&A, strategy or operations function.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, economics or mathematics.
- Previous experience within a finance, operations & strategy department at a startup that has scaled.
- Previous experience in real estate or insurance (preferred but not required).
- CPA or other finance professional designation (preferred but not required).