Director of FP&A
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
Our mission at White Ops is to verify the humanity of every online transaction. Our core technology is human verification, the ability to distinguish human vs non human activity in a variety of environments and applications.
As the successful Director of FP&A, you’ll help steer the company’s rapid growth. This role reports to the CFO and works closely with senior leadership to define what the future of White Ops will look like.
In your first year, success will look like:
- Owning financial model and internal / external financial reporting
- Implementing monthly re-forecasting / budgeting process across the organization
- Implementing FP&A system to align finance and operations across White Ops. Enable department heads to quickly understand impact of changing business assumptions on P&L
- Developing long-range financial plan and pricing model that maps to customer value across Current and New Markets
- Owning business intelligence strategy and implementation - Implement and optimize system to centralize / integrate data to common platforms for analysis and presentation, including financial reporting, KPIs, and other operational metrics
- Own financial model and re-forecasting (in collaboration with CFO and managers)
- Partner with Accounting on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of GAAP financial statements
- Design and evolve key dashboards for all segments of the business
- Own price list
- Support investor relations, fund-raising, and corporate development matters
- Manage FP&A Manager and potentially others over time
- Support future IPO preparation
- Ad hoc financial analysis and strategic insight as needed
Your skills/qualifications include:
- 5+ years of FP&A leadership experience at a high-growth company or within a business unit of a larger technology company (including ownership of budgeting & forecasting process)
- 2+ years experience in either Technology Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting
- BA/BS degree required (business or technical); MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels; excellent communication skills
- Hands-on financial modeling skills (Excel/Sheets superpowers) + presentation acumen (PPT, Slides)
- System implementation experience (Netsuite, Intacct, Host Analytics, Salesforce.com, Anaplan, Looker, or similar)
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.