Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Your job as Blink’s FP&A leader is to build forecasting and reporting processes, take ownership of systems, and tell the story of Blink’s growth and performance.
- This is a leadership role; you will build and lead a team of analysts and will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of accountants, marketers, sales leaders, engineers, data scientists/analysts, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll gain an in depth understanding of our business and its drivers.
- Your primary responsibility will be to bring our strategic plan to life by creating and maintaining a rolling forecast that captures the impact of our new businesses and reports out on their impact.
- You and your team will build and manage reporting packages that appropriately capture our performance and hold our teams accountable for their impact. These packages should include:
- Analysis of historical financials
- Variance explanations
- An updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how they impact our financials
- The analyses that you create will be used by management to make key decisions to optimize our performance and meet our goals.
- Your reports will inform our Board and investors of our progress and answer key questions.
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Know the numbers and the drivers behind them, be able to tell the story of our performance every day
- Create a consistent cadence of updates and reporting
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Ensure that your team creates the visibility that is needed to keep the organization and external stakeholders informed
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of analysts to reach individual goals while fostering cross-functional collaboration and financial success
- Take responsibility for finalizing reports on time and clearly articulating where we’ve been and where we’re going
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
- Experienced - you have 8+ years in progressive finance roles, with strong analytical and accounting knowledge.
- Proven Leader - you have directly managed teams of 2+.
- Proven Builder - you have created processes that consistently result in accurate and timely analyses that clearly communicate results.
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, and basically just measure everything.
- Driven and Biased-to-Action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen.
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- Technical - Familiarity with Financial Systems and data dependencies. Expert with Excel. Knowledgeable of Google Suite. Workday a plus.
- BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA degree preferred but not required.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.