Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Director of FP&A. The Director will be responsible for driving business performance and predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting and analysis, and financial partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
In this role, you will use well-honed analytical and communication skills to track and influence business performance. You will collaborate directly with heads of each operating unit, projecting and analyzing all facets of revenue and expense, with the objective to optimize growth and profitability.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a background of strong financial acumen and applied knowledge of customer acquisition cost (CAC), payback period measurement, lifetime value (LTV), and all related concepts.
What you'll do:
- Fully develop and manage the company’s financial planning process, and complete participation/buy-in of key stakeholders across the organization
- Maintain monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting, and prepare capital budgeting and reforecasting, including cash/working capital
- Lead the development of detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analytics. Develop recommendations and provide upper management with insightful commentary on business performance and deliver actionable recommendations
- Drive consistent and best-in-class processes across business units. Work with individual business unit leaders to drive integration of financial information and analysis and identify smart actions and mitigate any potential risk
- Partner with our internal Accounting team on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of GAAP financial statements
- Prepare material for board of directors and investor relation activities
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred, CPA or MBA a plus
- 7+ years of finance and strategic analysis experience in investment banking, management consulting, or FP&A at a high growth company
- Experience with managing a team in several locations
- Running monthly/quarterly/annual accounting processes
- Building financial models from scratch
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool (ideally Looker)
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.